#365DOT Day 8: Coffee, Stickers, and Stories in between





Disclaimer: 

#365DOT is a blog feature at Dainty Damsel Stories. It features at least one thing, event, or person that I thank God for the next 365 days of 2013. :] If you're interested in joining, hop in! I'd love to hear your stories! :] Just link me back and leave a comment. :'] Yay! A blessed 2013 to everyone!


“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks C.S. Lewis! Tonight was special because in one sitting God gave me three things to be thankful for. First, I thank God because I finally completed the stickers for my 2013 Starbucks Planner! Eeeeeek! >.< How sweet is that! (^_^) I haven't decided which color to get, though. White or Black? Black or White? Hmmmm? O:)

Second, I thank God because for the first time this year I get to bond with two of my favorite people!  Hooray for Tuesday! Say "HI" to my mentor/leader/friend/brother-in-faith/teacher/father(mehehe, kidding) and to my best buddy/friend/brother-in-faith! :D

Third, I thank God for the meaningful four hours that we spent talking and encouraging one another. I thank God for people like them who aren't afraid to give a part of themselves to help others grow. Sometimes I wonder why I don't have that much friends, but now I do realize why. It's because God has given a handful of true friendsThank you, Jesus! 

The next time you see a friend, thank him or her! Thank God for his/her/their lives! :) Ooops. Hold it. Don't even pity yourself for not having many or any friend. Don't you see Him? Look beside you, above you, in front of you, around you...Jesus Christ--the BEST friend anyone could ever have--is practically everywhere! He's simply waiting for your call. :)

And oooh! I'm also here. Just call my name, I'll be there. You've got a friend! ;) Haha!

To all my friends (Yes, YOU)... THANK YOU! 

God bless us all! :)

laurice-with-love ♥


2 comments:

printing fairy said...

It is really nice sticker, sticker is the keen decent source of marketing which always get attention and gives output but there is more need to make your sticker attractive, informative and colorful as you have this one.

yanmaneee said...

hermes belt
nike air vapormax
longchamp
michael kors
nike air force
kd 12
lebron shoes
yeezy shoes
kd 10
adidas gazelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up