#365DOT Day 9: Baby Sam






Disclaimer: 

#365DOT is a blog feature at Dainty Damsel Stories. It features at least one thing, event, or person that I thank God for the next 365 days of 2013. :] If you're interested in joining, hop in! I'd love to hear your stories! :] Just link me back and leave a comment. :'] Yay! A blessed 2013 to everyone!


Wheeee! I thank God because today He gave us Baby Jana Samantha! 
Baby Sam is my churchmate's daughter. Isn't she lovely? Look at those eyes! They're eyes from and for heaven. 
I can't wait to play, sing, laugh with that little one! 

13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
-Psalm 139:13-16

Life is a gift from God! Treasure it! 
God richly bless you! :)

laurice-with-love ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up