Waiting on Wednesday #8: If I Should Die






Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

For my eight WoW and 2nd WoW of 2013, I give you...

*drumroll*....If I Should Die!


Book-iography

Title: If I Should Die
Author: Amy Plum
Published: May 7, 2013
Publisher: HarperTEEN
Type: Series (Revenants #3)
Bookshelves: Paranormal Romance, YA
Links: Goodreads

Blurb:


I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?


Thoughts! :'>

The COVER...uhmm...is absolutely Photoshopped! UGH. They could have done better!! It looks like it was hastened to finish. .____.  COVER DESIGNER, kindly edit it! :) You have more like 5 months to make it look better! ^.^

Anyway, I love the blurb of the three books! I like the concept, but I haven't started reading it because I was waiting for this final installment. I don't want any cliff hangers to ruin my mood, so yeah. I'd rather wait for 5 more months to read the complete series than to weep in anguish while waiting after a cliff hanger. OR NOT. :P

Have you read the other two books? What are your thoughts? :)

God bless you! ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Can anyone do this? Or is it some exclusive ish thing?

Aa'Ishah said...

Ooh, I had this on my WoW last week! I agree, the cover could use some more work. I absolutely loved the first one and desperately need to get my hands on the second. Wonderful pick, Laurice! :)

My WoW

Chey said...

Good idea waiting to read the series. With the way things ended in the second book, I can't wait to find out where the author goes with this one!

Ivana said...

I haven't started the series yet, but it's definitely on my wishlist :)
Here's my WoW.

ellepaulette said...


My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

Somewhere Only We Know said...

I haven't read any Amy Plum yet. I've seen people who love her writing and people who hate it. I guess you'd be on the love it side. :)

Check out my WOW.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Krystianna said...

This series sounds really amazing. Hopefully I'll be able to check it out this year! I'm a new GFC follower!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up