#365DOT Day 3: Back to School




Disclaimer: 

#365DOT is a blog feature at Dainty Damsel Stories. It features at least one thing, event, or person that I thank God for the next 365 days of 2013. :] If you're interested in joining, hop in! I'd love to hear your stories! :] Just link me back and leave a comment. :'] Wheeee! A blessed 2013 to everyone!



Ha! I can see those wheels turning in your heads! (^_^) I know. I know. You're all wondering what's got into me to thank God for school. Yes, school can indeed be infuriating, but now that students are back from the Christmas break I thank God for my school. I'll thank Him everyday for it. Not everyone is given a chance to study in a prestigious university for free. All for the glory of God, I'm one of those given that rare opportunity. It's true that every day in school is a battle of survival. I get tired, over-fatigued, stressed-out, what-have-you. But at the end of the day, I grow. I thank God for giving me this chance to stretch myself and hone my skills, all for His Glory!

How about you? What are you thankful for today's class? Your teachers? Friends? Lessons? I'm sure there's something you're thankful for. Pause a second and thank God. :)

God bless you always! :']

laurice-with-love ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up