I'm baaack. First day of vacation! :D

Howdy my fellow bloggers! :') Please forgive me for being AWOL lately. The previous month was just so intense! O.0 I guess some of you have heard of the terrible storm we experienced in August (Click to read more details). Quite a number of classes were suspended--which we hardly enjoyed--due to the nonstop rain and heavy flood. As a result, our university had to hold classes seven (7) days--can you believe it--SEVEN days a week! Well I don't know of the case of my other schoolmates, but my professors had to conduct classes on Sundays! O.o It was definitely a wild September. 

The "fun" was not over because there came October.....the dreaded finals week. It was supposedly a finals week, but I had to admit, it's better called "finals weeksssss." :)) Well, I had mine from October 1 to 15! Piles of papers, readings, presentations, FGDs, film reviews, book reviews, and research papers overwhelmed me every single day. T-T


I LOOKED A LOT LIKE HER. T.T
Although I had many--more like a whole semester of--sleepless nights, I am thankful. :) Throughout the roughly four months of hard work in my studies, I saw the work of God's hand. I knew He lead me through every hardship and triumph. I know that nothing is wasted because it's all for Jesus! And it's all because of Jesus that I'm still standing. His Grace and Love sustained me throughout this--literally and figuratively--stormy semester. 
God is my refuge
Today's a special day because...I remember God's faithfulness in my life throughout the semester and...it's the start of a month-long vacation! :"> Wheeeee! I'm so excited for the following days and weeks to come! :"> I'm sure it'll be a fun and a stress-free vacation, which I really really really need. :D


At the moment, I'm virtually hugging everyone because I missed you all so much and I'm so excited to be back here!!! :"> Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :') Please do tell me how you are doing at moment! :D I'm so excited to hear from you all! <3 God bless us all! :D

4 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Yay! Well welcome back! Enjoy your vaca!

Unknown said...

Welcome back, glad to hear you are ok, enjoy your vacation.

laurice-with-love said...

Yay! :D Thaaaaank you so much! :D I'm really looking forward to the coming weeks! :D

laurice-with-love said...

Aww. <3 Thank you so much! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up