#365DOT Day 6: 1st Sunday of 2013

[ SORRY FOR POSTING THIS LATE. I GOT BUSY OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS. :) ]


Disclaimer: 

#365DOT is a blog feature at Dainty Damsel Stories. It features at least one thing, event, or person that I thank God for the next 365 days of 2013. :] If you're interested in joining, hop in! I'd love to hear your stories! :] Just link me back and leave a comment. :'] Yay! A blessed 2013 to everyone!



There's no greater way to spend my first Sunday of the year than listening to God's Word, worshiping Jesus, and encountering His Holy Presence at His Holy Temple. :'> I am especially thankful for today's message because it reminded me of how blessed I am and how great God is! I was blessed to see thousands of  people of God lifting their hands and shouting, "Thank You, Lord!" Our church was filled with tears of joy, shouts of thanksgiving, and spirit of gratefulness. Everybody was thanking God for both the blessings and the trials in 2012. I'll always treasure this moment.

How about you? What are you thankful for the year 2012? Job promotion? New books? Good grades? Family? Here's what. Thank God for both the good and bad experiences of 2012 because you wouldn't make it to 2013 if not for His Goodness and Grace. :')

God bless you! 

laurice-with-love ♥


3 comments:

menna said...

تاتش
عزل خزانات الشارقة
عزل مسابح بالشارقة

couponwadi said...

احصل على المنتجات الأفضل فى المكونات و كذلك فى الأسعار من أقسام موقعنا التى بها أكبر عدد ممكن من المنتجات الأصلية و المضمونة و التى يتم تقديمها إليكم عبر مجموعة من قسائم شراء الموقع المقدم من خلالها إلى العملاء خصومات لا حصر لها تتجاوز ال 100 ريال على اى منتج.

Dire Wolff said...

Hello mate ggreat blog post

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up