#365DOT Day 2: Hand-me-downs



Disclaimer: 

#365DOT is a blog feature at Dainty Damsel Stories. It features at least one thing, event, or person that I thank God for the next 365 days of 2013. :] If you're interested in joining, hop in! I'd love to hear your stories! :] Just link me back and leave a comment. :'] Wheeee! A blessed 2013 to everyone!



Anyone who wants hand-me-downs? Well, I DO! I love receiving hand-me-downs from my sister because she's a walking magazine! Seriously, she's like a cut-out from a fashion magazine! No wonder her stuff are  nothing less than elegant. (^_^) So for today, I thank God for these hand-me-downs that I got from my sister. I woke up this morning to see four heels, two bags, and four planners! My sister's an angel! O:) Though the planners were of 2010, I can still use it as journals. Yay! I LOVE JOURNALS! And of course, I thank God for my sister. I love her so much! I'm so blessed to have her! Wheee. It's just the second day of the year and I can't thank God enough for all these blessings! :]

God bless us all! :']

laurice-with-love ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up