I Won't Give Up--Faith!


"I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough..."

Nope. I'm not singing. Okay, maybe I am, but it's not what you think.

Yesterday (that was 53 minutes ago) was the roughest day of my week. School starts in a few days time and by this time, students are cramming with their class schedule. Fortunately, the I.T. experts of this Age did a really great job in coming up with the "online" enlistment. That way, students don't have to go into the trouble of going to school to enlist their subjects. Isn't that cool?

Wait 'till you get to try my school's online enlistment. Supposedly, my batch was scheduled yesterday from 9am to 5pm. However, most of us couldn't access the enlistment portal. It just kept on crashing the whole time. We couldn't add a single subject, or that was my case, at least.  It was not cool at all. T.T

With all the inconveniences I encountered yesterday, it was easy to give up. Thanks to my classmates' FB updates, I learned that most of them have already completed the 27 units required whereas I got ZERO units in hand. It disheartened me all the more when I saw the sections I like to get were already CLOSED. But then, I just kept my eyes fixed on the screen and my heart fixed on Jesus from nine in the morning 'til seven in the evening. I believe that He knew my needs.


If you'll look closely, my situation yesterday was highly impossible to salvage. But JESUS can make the impossible POSSIBLE! I was able to enlist 15 units by 5pm. It means the moment the portal closes, I'll be waiting for the rest of the university to enlist their subjects online--and that will take ONE WEEK--before I get to enlist for the remaining slots. 

However, God's hand was at work! He is true to His promises! He won't forsake those who trust Him! The enlistment portal should close at 5pm, but it didn't! (That's the first miracle!) Then, the enlistment process went really fast! (That's the second one.) Finally, I got to enlist all the subjects I needed! :"> Err. Not totally ALL because I lack one P.E. subject and another CAS subject, which I think I can still get at school. So, no worries! God is fully in control!


I know that it's easier to lose faith and give up when times are rough, but just hold on to Jesus Christ for He is true to His promises. Joshua 23: 14 says, "...You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed." Hold on to His promise that all things will work together for good to those who love Him (Romans 8: 28). 

When everything is failing, it's hard to believe. But don't lose hope. Walk by faith and not by sight and all the good promises of the God will come to pass. 


Whenever you are faced with trials, always remember that God is sovereign over all things. He created the heavens and the earth. The Heaven is His throne and the earth is just His footstool. Is there anything too hard for Him to do? There is nothing that He cannot do.


Just walk by faith and not by sight because God will surely unfold His greatest plan for your life right before your very eyes! Don't give up even if the skies get rough or if the days get tough. Have faith! Trust God.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up