Miracles Happen: 1 Slot Just 4U :)



I praise God for He is in control of everything. I thought I was prepared for a stressful enrollment day, but I should have known better. It was really exhausting at school. Everyone was busy looking for subjects with slots. It turned out that the only available schedule for the subject I needed is from 6:00-7:30 pm. Whoa. I don't think I can handle a night schedule AGAIN--not with commuting from Bulacan to Ortigas everyday. OH NO NO NO. But then, I have no choice. I have to take the subject

So I surrendered everything to God. I allowed Him to take full control of my class schedule. And then.....

When it was almost my turn to add subjects, I checked the screen once again to see if there was any chance I could get an earlier schedule. THAT WAS WHEN I SAW IT.

I looked at the screen a little more closer to make sure that I saw it right. And of course, it was there. THAT "ONE" SLOT FOR THE 4:30-6:00 pm CLASS!!! I couldn't believe it! 4.30-6.00 pm class!!! It's still late, but it's definitely not as late as 6.00-7.30pm! 

Wheew! There were still a number of people ahead of me in the line, but Jesus wouldn't disappoint His people. I got the subject and now I am enrolled! :) Praise God!

Truly, God works in ways that we cannot see. Never doubt God's faithfulness and power just because you don't see Him moving. His ways are not our ways. His thoughts are far greater than our thoughts. 

Just Believe. Have faith. Hold on to His promises.

Surely, you will witness God's Miracle right before your eyes. :)
All it takes is a mustard seed amount of faith and you can tell a mountain to move.

Be blessed! :)

2 comments:

Mimi Valentine said...

Awww, you're so cute, Laurice! My family isn't catholic or anything, but I pray to God all the time and I definitely believe in him with all my heart :) Thanks for sharing this sweet post! And your tumblr pictures are really beautiful <3

laurice-with-love said...

Hi Mimi! :) Thanks so much for dropping by! :) God has truly blessed you with such awesome writing skills! :) I enjoy reading your book reviews! It's interesting, honest, and informative :) For someone like me, who hasn't discovered her passion for books until recently, your reviews really help me a lot in choosing books to read. :) God bless you always! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up