The Sun Dwellers Blog Stop (Day 2)

FIRST DAY: Info about The Dwellers Series and the author (Dec. 7)
SECOND DAY: Excerpt from The Sun Dwellers (Dec. 8)
THIRD DAY: Review of The Sun Dwellers (Dec. 9)


Teaser Excerpt


Tristan’s shaking his head, his eyes closed. I can tell his teeth are clamped tightly together beneath his pursed lips. He’s worried about me, which I feel bad about, but I know we’ve made the right decision. He and Tawni will be safe with Trevor, and Roc and I can look after each other. I know I was a bit cold to him, but that I can make up for.
I move in close, hug him around the chest, rest my cheek on his shoulder. “We’ll be fine,” I whisper.
He opens his fathomless blue eyes. Says, “I don’t want to lose you.” I lean into his honest lips, kissing him longer and deeper than I ever have before.
“You won’t,” I murmur when we pull away.

Early praise for The Sun Dwellers




"This finale exceeded all of my expectations. The action, the intrigue, and the relationships were taken to a new level. Fantastic finish to the series, and definitely the best of the three."

Kerri Hughes ~Goodreads

"There are some very surprising twists and turns. And the ending is awesome! I can’t wait to read what David writes next!"
 Lolita ~ Goodreads

This was a great ending to the series! So much action and emotions packed into this story.
The pacing was great and we get a lot of big secrets to come out and finally tie everything together.
Alexandria Nicole ~Goodreads

“This series is nothing short of amazing. It's given us more than the moon and the stars, now we the brilliance of the sun.”
Terri ~ My Book Boyfriend




The Dwellers Saga books are now available everywhere ebooks are sold or in print via Amazon.com. Also, David pledged when he started writing to always respond to his readers, and he loves getting comments and questions, so please contact him using one of his favorite social networking sites below.  As always, happy reading!!


Where you can find David Estes hanging out:

 


laurice-with-love <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up