HELP! Any book recommendation for my Christmas wishlist?

Hi to all my awesome followers! :) I NEED HELP! :) Okkay. Here goes something. Nyahaha :))

My block is having a Christmas Party on Friday and along with it is a simple gift giving. :) It costs about 200-500 bucks. Okkay. It's roughly a week before the party and I haven't given my WISHLIST yet!!! O.O



You know how much I love books so I really have an unending wishlist of books. Pleaaase please help me decide which book to ask for! :) I want something that I'll never regret having a paperback or sitting on my bookshelf. :D Thaaanks everyone! I love you all! God bless! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up