There's No Better Hiding Place than Jesus Christ


Hi guys, I woke up this morning feeling the need to share this song to you. I don't know what you're going through right now, but I know that each of us is facing his own storm of trials and problems. I don't know how heavy the burden you're carrying is, but God wants you to know that you can rest in Him. He said in His Word, Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.-Matthew 11:28" 

You may be in the middle of a sea of problems right now, not knowing what to do. But you can freely run to Jesus Christ and find rest and peace in Him. You can cry your heart out to Jesus and you will find comfort in His loving arms. Cast all your worries, cares, and pain to God because He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)


May you find encouragement through this song. I'm praying for all of you guyss. God bless you always! :)





HIDING PLACE
Steven Curtis Chapman

In the distance I can see the storm clouds coming my way,
And I need to find a shelter
Before it starts to rain,
So I turn and run to you Lord;
You're the only place to go,
Where unfailing love surrounds me
When I need it most.

CHORUS
You're my hiding place;
Safe in your embrace,
I'm protected from the storm that rages
When the waters rise,
And I run to hide;
Lord, in You I find my hiding place.

I'm not asking You to take away
My troubles, Lord,
'Cause it's through the stormy weather
I learn to trust You more.
And I thank You for Your promise;
I have come to know
Your unfailing love surrounds me
When I need it most.

(chorus)

So let Your people seek You
While You may be found,
'Cause You're our only refuge
When the rain comes pouring down.

(chorus)

=========================================
Steven Curtis Chapman is a Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Dad, Husband, Follower of Christ with the mission of Knowing God and making Him known. 

Steven Curtis Chapman returns with his new album re:creation. The new album features 5 new songs from Steven including the first single “Do Everything”, and all-new recordings of his 8 biggest hits. The entire album has a progressive and fresh acoustic sound, which reflects the energy and life found in the songs. The title speaks to the actual re:creation of these songs, which are re-imagined and re-recorded in a new musical space. More and most importantly though, the word re:creation speaks to the new life God is re-creating for Steven and his family as they walk forward in their lives. (Source: Steven Curtis Chapman Facebook Page)

=========================================
Dose of Encouragement is a feature in my blog that allows me to share God's Word, Christian Songs, Inspirational Stories, and my personal testimonies of God's faithfulness in my life. I pray that this blog feature will inspire and encourage you to walk with God! :) God bless us all! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

check this explanation Read Full Report replica wallets official source site here

tisha said...

n2v36z0m17 q7h87m7g81 s3l80p9z10 y0y81b1v66 l8a97e8e94 k8u54s7x79

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up