Waiting on Wednesday: Reached (1)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

It's my first ever "Waiting on Wednesday" post! Yaaaay! :"> My biggest thanks to Jill for this meme! :) 
For my first ever WoW, I'd like to share this book that I've been eagerly waiting for mooooonths! 


And of course, that would be...*drumroll*....REACHED! :D

Reached (Matched, #3)

Book-iography

Title: Reached
Author: Ally Condie
Published: November 13, 2012
Publisher: Dutton Children's Book
Type: Series (Matched #3)
Bookshelves: YA Books, Dystopia

Blurb:

Cassia faces the ultimate choices in the long-anticipated conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy

After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.


In this gripping conclusion to the #1 New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.

Thoughts! :'>

Is it Novermber yet? Is it November yet? :"> I love this series! I finished Crossed late April 2012 and felt broken as soon as I realized that the final book won't be released until the end of the year! :(( It actually took me at least 2-3 weeks before I recovered from my Matched hangover. =))) I just pray that Cassia and Ky won't be apart for too long. :( They've been separated in Crossed for quite a long time. :( Ally Condie...pretty please? :"> Hahaha! :D 76 daaaays to go! Can November get any sooner??? :'>


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't read the other two books of the series, but I have them on my to-read list!! Great pick! Hopefully time will fly by until November, so you can read it! :)
Here's my WoW.

Chey said...

I haven't read this series yet, but Matched is on my shelf! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower. :)

Elle said...

Great pick! I'm excited! even though i have to read the other books. I've heard good things! :)
My WoW!

mk said...

I haven't read the books yet but I have book one on my to-read pile and I'm going to start reading it very soon. The book sounds great and I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it. Great pick!
Come check out my WOW post.

laurice-with-love said...

Hi Chey! Thanks for following! :D I followed you back :) Oooh. I hope you'll read it sooooon :D It's good! :D

laurice-with-love said...

Hi everyone! :D Thank you all for dropping by! :D I visited your WoW memes and you all have awesome posts! :D And oh! I do hope you get to read the Matched Series!:D It's a good dystopian series. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I would like to hear more from you soon! :') God bless you! :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up